I almost forgot to post today! How forgetful I am becoming in my old age. Here are just a few updates in my life (please use a news caster’s voice to read that…)
- The pipes in the ceiling above and/or in the walls of my apartment are going a little crazy.
- I ran 6 miles today like a crazy person. It took about an hour. I had to pray through the whole thing.
- I am continuing to work on my Teach for America application dun dun dun
- My RA from freshman year and I are going to get fro yo tomorrow! She wants my help in deciding her life choices. I’m not sure if I am the one to go to. I’m pretty sure that I am still set on the idea that, if I fail at everything in life, I can move to France and become a scullery maid. We’ll see how that goes.
- This is for my mother who thinks that I don’t eat enough: tonight for dinner I had a grilled chicken breast, beets (my favesies), couscous, and fruit salad. Then I had yogurt and frozen raspberries. Then I had honey nut cheerios. So yeah, I think I ate a fine amount of food this evening.
- My room smells like a wet dog. I think it is from my nasty running clothes.
- Instead of writing the word “clothes” in the previous sentence I wrote “close”. Close but no guitar.
- Instead of working on more homework I skyped my sisteer. Best decision.
- I really would like a cookie right now.
- The other day one of my residents, who happens to be from Russia and has a fantastic Russian accent, commented on my ducky socks. They are literally socks that are knitted to look like a duck. Tail and all. Anyway, he said “Cute socks Rachel. I like the duckies.” I promise that this is amusing. Use your imagination.